Flood Warning expires at 10:04 PM on 4/24, issued at 10:04 PM Blackshear, GA | Bristol, GA | Mershon, GA | Millwood, GA

Site Comments

Comments
siraj davis - 2/8/2014 7:26 AM
0 Votes
I have read the court transcripts three times! I even interviewed the bride of Ziyad Yaghi and visited the 'supposed' mosque where Yaghi was supposed to meet terrorists. I have done extensive research on this case. The inherent and glaring, also terrifying, precedents of this case - thoughts and associations are now enough for the US government to condemn an innocent citizen for 'terrorism'. That's unconstitutional and against international human rights!! This decorum is expected in a country with an Alien and Sedition Acts, 'under a declaration of war', but neither is admitted by our government. The fog over the case entails applying evidence on one person (most of it against Daniel Boyd), against all defendants when in fact the prosecution can not substantially prove the relationship between all exited persistently up until the time of the arrest. On the contrary, the prosecution even admits Yaghi and Hasan had no communication with the other defendants, and Anes Subaisac admitted never meeting Yaghi in his life! This case is a disgusting sham, and it is heralded around by enemies of our foreign policy who rightfully criticize our country and government as insincerely desiring peace, domestically and abroad in regards to Muslims. The WOT has implanted a seed within Western minds, a psychosomatic plague, and it is eating at the very foundations of our principles. Indeed, every Muslim American should be terrified of America, we are tip toeing on crackers while the bigots in our government are listening with a stethoscope! I advise every Muslim to stay at home and don't move at all! Injustice lurks around the corner. We'll see you all in the supreme court! Have a good day :)

Jimmy - 2/1/2014 9:54 PM
0 Votes
That is terrible.

Tdeecy - 12/28/2013 6:19 PM
0 Votes
I would have thought that the Palestinians in their insanity, would have welcomed new Israeli settlements as more targets to lob missiles at and more women and children to kill.

equalityboy81 - 12/12/2013 9:37 PM
0 Votes
I live in Nassau County, Florida. I became ill with food poison very early this morning because I ate at the Huddle House in Yulee late last night. I became ill and I've had constant diarrhea and nausea. I swear I had no prior knowledge of this article until today. They served me cool room temperature chili that was never hot at any time since I was served. The crackers they gave me for the chili were stale and hard as a rock. The room looked hazy with greasy smoke. My clothes smelled like grease after I left the restaurant. All the food I ate there was terrible. The onion rings were greasy and tasted awful so I only ate one. I think I'll be contacting the health department. Anyone that wants to assist me in this matter is welcome. I'll answer any questions about the situation you ask. I'm also willing for the news media to contact me on this matter.

pauly - 11/15/2013 2:01 AM
0 Votes
As usual, Kerry is talking out of his butt, kissing Iran Arce ! Oh, what the world wouldn't give for a Republican Administration before the GOP completely destroys America. Luckily, we've made Israel so strong they can take out almost all the Terrorists in Iran and the surrounding countries by themselves. THEY SHOULD, don't count on 2 -faced Oblama to take away Iran's impending Nuclear Bomb. ..... Which, by the way probably have already, courtesy of the Commies in Russia.

pauly - 11/14/2013 6:31 AM
0 Votes
Is this the same hair brain that got caught in Russia a few months ago wearing a wig and trying to recruit Russian spies. The "Farm" really needs to get the updated book of "Spying for dummies", ASAP.

pauly - 11/14/2013 6:28 AM
0 Votes
Japan's economy is growing in leaps and bounds since they started sending all the pieces for all their gadgets to China for assembly . I just bought a Casio watch, really like it. On the back. Movement made in Japan, assembled in China .... Remember when everybody was calling "made in Japan" stuff junk. Nobodies laughing now ! In a decade or so China will rule the earth Financially ! All due to greedy Western workers ....

pauly - 11/12/2013 12:02 PM
0 Votes
If Chuck Hagel ordered it, you know its right ! Why does he always look like he just woke up ?

SirLancelot - 11/6/2013 1:58 PM
0 Votes
My name is Lance. I am for keeping the name for Forrest High School and get over the bigotry of a school that has survived for many years. Yes, Gen Forrest has bad connotation, but i am of the mind to let by gones be by gones and stop the racial bigotry and go on with life.

pauly - 11/6/2013 10:40 AM
0 Votes
No Vigilante groups, Please. The Mexican Government has Given it's word the Cartel problem will be eradicated in just a few short decades.
Tonight On FOX30
On Now ›› Action News at 7:00am
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.