JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Jacksonville Jaguars have invited 19 players to participate in this weekend's rookie mini camp.
The 19 players will participate on a workout basis. They will join the Jaguars' eight draft choices and 23 undrafted rookies who agreed to contracts this week.
A total of 50 players will participate in the rookie mini-camp.
Among the players invited to participate are Kawaun Jakes. He is a quarterback from St. Augustine High School. Also participating is Brynn Harvey, a running back from Central Florida, and Uriah Grant, a defensive tackle from Miramar, Florida. The complete list of participants is below.
- Macon Allan, Offensive Tackle (Missouri Western State)
- Mario Benavides, Center (Louisville)
- Willie Carter, Full Back (Tulsa)
- Jacob Dombrowski, Punter (Harvard)
- De'Leon Eskridge, Running Back (San Jose State)
- Uriah Grant, Defensive Tackle (Ole Miss)
- J.D. Griggs, Defensive End (Akron)
- Brynn Harvey, Running Back (Central Florida)
- Kawaun Jakes, Quarter Back (Western Kentucky)
- DeQuinta "D.D." Jones, Defensive Tackle (Arkansas)
- Joseph LeBeau, Line Backer (Jackson State)
- Terrance Lewis, Wide Receiver (Alcorn State)
- Jon Major, Line Backer (Colorado)
- Cameron Meredith, Defensive End (Nebraska)
- Drew Schaefer, Center (Washington)
- Rick Schmeig, Center (Purdue)
- Terrence Stephens, Defensive Tackle (Stanford)
- Adam Yates, Kicker (South Carolina)
- Duane Zlatnik, Guard (Kansas)