1 person hospitalized after house fire in St. Johns County
ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- One person is in the hospital after a fire in St. Johns County.
The fire happened just before 6 a.m. at a home on Carter Road.
Firefighters found a victim in the yard. The victim was taken to the hospital.
A 250-pound propane tank started to vent, which slowed efforts to put out the fire.
Firefighters had the fire under control in about 25 minutes.
No word yet on a cause of the fire.
Copyright 2013 Cox Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.