CAMDEN COUNTY, Ga. -- A local man is dead after a fire broke out over the weekend at a home in Camden County.
The fire started Sunday morning at a home on South Alvah Brazell Lane.
A man inside the home, 41-year-old Arthur Daniel Brazell, died in the fire. No one else was hurt.
Investigators believe the fire was started by a space heater. The manufactured home is a total loss. The fire caused about $20,000 in damage.
"We found nothing suspicious about the origin of this tragic fire," said Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner Ralph Hudgens.