VERO BEACH, Fla. (WFTV) -- Prosecutors have withdrawn a plea deal offered to a Florida teen accused of having sex with her underage girlfriend.
The state attorney's office reports that it pulled 19-year-old Kaitlyn Hunt's deal Monday, following allegations last week that she had violated her pretrial conditions and contacted the girl identified as the victim in her case.
The deal would have spared Hunt jail time and registration as a sex offender but added a felony count to her charges.
An emergency hearing has been set for Tuesday after Hunt was accused of violating a pretrial order, banning contact with her teenage victim.
Prosecutors said Kaitlyn Hunt violated court orders by sending 20,000 text messages to the victim.
The state attorney's office in Indian River County filed a motion, saying Hunt has had daily contact with her girlfriend, including the texts and Facebook messages since March.
Prosecutors also said Hunt sent the girl 25 lewd photos.
Hunt was charged in February with two counts of lewd and lascivious battery and later released on $5,000 bail.
Authorities said Hunt was 18 when she had sex with her then-14-year-old girlfriend. The two met at Sebastian River High School in 2012.
Hunt has argued the sex was consensual, but Florida law considers it a felony offense to have sex with a person under the age of 16.