Parents and students said the fight that caused racial tension at Ocean Way Middle School Friday was not surprising because violence has been an extensive problem at the school.
Action News Jax connected the dots between the head of a charity who pleaded guilty to wire fraud and U.S. Rep. Corrine Brown.
New documents raise more questions about a Virginia organization's ties to Congresswoman Corrine Brown.
Some of America's most elite dogs are trained and housed at Naval Station Mayport.
- Husband of murdered Jacksonville music teacher: 'We were the real deal'
- Arlington residents discuss ways to combat crime
- Mayo Clinic study: High-intensity interval training can reverse aging process
- Nassau County Animal Services trying to reunite dog found during…
- Firefighters stress importance of defensible space after Nassau wildfire…
- In wake of shooting involving teens, Action News Jax crime & safety…
- Deputies: Women take $750 in merchandise from Victoria's Secret at…
- Jacksonville police: Man arrested after girl records abuse and calls 911
Bill to close loophole that allows convicted criminals to work in day cares
Sexual ads still appearing on Jacksonville Backpage 2 months after adult services section shut down
Jacksonville doctor accused of sexual misconduct
Jacksonville police didn't contact NCMEC in Fred Laster case, didn't have to by law
Action News Jax Investigates: Why did it take 23 years to arrest murder suspect Ronnie Hyde?
FHP: Nearly 100 lives lost to local hit-and-run crashes in Northeast Florida in 6 years