Parents and students said the fight that caused racial tension at Ocean Way Middle School Friday was not surprising because violence has been an extensive problem at the school.
Action News Jax connected the dots between the head of a charity who pleaded guilty to wire fraud and U.S. Rep. Corrine Brown.
New documents raise more questions about a Virginia organization's ties to Congresswoman Corrine Brown.
Some of America's most elite dogs are trained and housed at Naval Station Mayport.
- Police: 16-year-old kidnaps, robs Fletcher High School student
- Melissa Nelson defeats Angela Corey in State Attorney race
- Topgolf Jacksonville will hire 500 workers for October opening
- Clay County voters elect new sheriff, oust school superintendent in…
- Water main break closes S.R. 16 in St. Augustine
- U-Haul is hiring in Jacksonville
- Westside private school cited for operating without proper certifications
- St. Johns County prepares for severe weather
Bill to close loophole that allows convicted criminals to work in day cares
Clay County school bus stop in front of sex predator's house
3 pools at Julington Creek Plantation reopen Wednesday after health department closure
Action News Jax Investigates: Police respond to home of dogs that mauled man to death
Action News Jax Investigates: New report details risks first responders face
SAO: Latitude 360 arrests could happen by end of year