You could soon see more drones flying above your head.
A new route to avoid some of the congestion on Interstate 95 is just days from opening.
As of Wednesday night, there were 10 active wildfires burning in Northeast Florida.
Neighbors are now returning to the area where a woman says she was raped in front her child. It happened on a heavily traveled path between a group of homes and a shopping center. But the concern is if the area isn't cleaned up, other people could …
- Jacksonville family meets mom of 3 who got teen daughter's donated heart
- Stanton College Prep School in Jacksonville among top 10 high schools in Florida
- McDonald's says they need hundreds to fill jobs in Jacksonville
- Convicted Georgia pastor sentenced to 35 years on child molestation charges
- Police: Man beaten, shot during robbery in Jacksonville
- Dry conditions may mean more snake sightings, experts say
- FHP: Pedestrian killed in hit-and-run crash on I-95 near downtown Jacksonville
- Nearly 7 months after Hurricane Matthew, some St. Augustine families are…