You could soon see more drones flying above your head.
A new route to avoid some of the congestion on Interstate 95 is just days from opening.
As of Wednesday night, there were 10 active wildfires burning in Northeast Florida.
Neighbors are now returning to the area where a woman says she was raped in front her child. It happened on a heavily traveled path between a group of homes and a shopping center. But the concern is if the area isn't cleaned up, other people could …
- School bus stop near home of St. Johns child porn suspect
- Action News Jax Investigates: Growing gang problem in Jacksonville high schools
- Jacksonville City Council approves nearly $1.2B budget for 2016-2017 fiscal year
- Judge needs more time to decide on bond for controversial Georgia pastor
- State requiring gas station owners to increase security against skimmers
- Jacksonville school for students with special needs adds grade
- Drivers anxious about safety on U.S. 17 after deadly crash
- Fernandina Beach in the running for Coastal Living's Happiest Seaside Town