You could soon see more drones flying above your head.
A new route to avoid some of the congestion on Interstate 95 is just days from opening.
As of Wednesday night, there were 10 active wildfires burning in Northeast Florida.
Neighbors are now returning to the area where a woman says she was raped in front her child. It happened on a heavily traveled path between a group of homes and a shopping center. But the concern is if the area isn't cleaned up, other people could …
- Severe weather shelters open in Baker, Bradford counties
- Hail reported in Atlantic Beach as severe weather moves into Northeast Florida
- 'Particularly Dangerous Situation' Tornado Watch in effect until 8 p.m.
- Jacksonville 13-year-old raises $15,000 so other girls can see movie…
- Teen abducted at birth returns to Jacksonville for homecoming celebration
- Hundreds of people rally in Jacksonville as part of nationwide women's marches
- Thousands of parents show up for Duval County school choice expo
- Get ready: Line of severe storms will hit Jacksonville area on Sunday