You could soon see more drones flying above your head.
A new route to avoid some of the congestion on Interstate 95 is just days from opening.
As of Wednesday night, there were 10 active wildfires burning in Northeast Florida.
Neighbors are now returning to the area where a woman says she was raped in front her child. It happened on a heavily traveled path between a group of homes and a shopping center. But the concern is if the area isn't cleaned up, other people could …
- Florida 'liquor wall' fight turns to convenience stores
- Deputies ask for help identifying reckless motorcyclist in St. Johns County
- Officers investigating after body found in Northwest Jacksonville
- List: St. Johns County named healthiest county in Florida
- Video: Women trash Jacksonville convenience store after trying to steal beer
- One week later, crews still working to fully contain Nassau County wildfire
- Family in need after their Middleburg home catches fire twice in one day
- Jacksonville homeowners ticketed for parking in front of their own homes