You could soon see more drones flying above your head.
A new route to avoid some of the congestion on Interstate 95 is just days from opening.
As of Wednesday night, there were 10 active wildfires burning in Northeast Florida.
Neighbors are now returning to the area where a woman says she was raped in front her child. It happened on a heavily traveled path between a group of homes and a shopping center. But the concern is if the area isn't cleaned up, other people could …
- Retired Jacksonville officer recalls being shot in 2001 while chasing…
- Conductor: CSX cuts creating longer trains, delays for neighbors
- Jaxon Social tried to cover up health inspector's sign requiring shutdown
- St. Augustine attractions offering discounts during slower tourism…
- Pockets of very heavy rain
- Food stamp fraud in Florida rarely prosecuted despite high cost to taxpayers
- Jacksonville cop shooting suspect: What we know
- More the 3,600 rape kits no longer backlogged