You could soon see more drones flying above your head.
A new route to avoid some of the congestion on Interstate 95 is just days from opening.
As of Wednesday night, there were 10 active wildfires burning in Northeast Florida.
Neighbors are now returning to the area where a woman says she was raped in front her child. It happened on a heavily traveled path between a group of homes and a shopping center. But the concern is if the area isn't cleaned up, other people could …
- Jacksonville officer's stolen truck recovered after break in
- Jacksonville City Council approves emergency funding for dune restoration
- Dad fights for custody of daughter after two sons killed in Nassau crash
- Girl, boy hurt in double shooting in Jacksonville
- Man dies after dirt bike crash at motocross track in Jacksonville
- Nassau, Duval counties now eligible for FEMA assistance after Hurricane Matthew
- Barbershops and beauty salons team up for food drive
- Video: Officials rescue dog from storm drain in Gainesville